Settle in for an Evening at Charlottenburg Palace, with dinner, a self-guided palace tour and concert featuring the Berlin Residence Orchestra included. This tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so with a choice of four seating categories available, book ahead of time to avoid disappointment!
- Berlin Residence Orchestra concert at Charlottenburg Palace
- Enjoy a self-guided tour of the palace, the largest in Berlin
- 3-course dinner before the concert at Charlottenburg Palace Orangery
- Listen to renowned Berlin musicians playing Bach, Mozart and more
- VIP tickets include a glass of sparkling wine during intermission
Charlottenburg Palace is today’s largest residence of the royal house of Hohenzollern in Germany’s capital Berlin. The sumptuous building is surrounded by unique baroque gardens featuring various architectural styles. The palace includes magnificently furnished chambers and ceremonial rooms with exclusive art collections.
You will begin the evening with a self-guided palace tour followed by a three course candlelight dinner in a cozy ambiance located at the Charlottenburg Palace Orangery. The beautiful performance by the Berlin Residence Orchestra will complete your evening.
The concert offers four (4) ticket categories. Categories VIP, A, B and C refer to the front, middle and rear part of the auditorium respectively. VIP guests enjoy preferred seating at the concert and will be served a glass of Champagne during the intermission.